EKALAB SRL, with its registered office in via Volpago Sud 47 – 31050 Ponzano Veneto (TV), C.F. e P.IVA 03696920267, is the data controller of any personal data collected through this site as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679. The owner will process any data collected through this website (www.ekalab.com) for purposes and using methods as specifically illustrated below.
Collection of personal data and processing for specific and legitimate purposes
EKALAB SRL will only collect and process personal data voluntarily provided by Visitors to this site. Visitors are able to browse the site without revealing personal information and personal data. Each Visitor to our site can choose to provide EKALAB SRL with limited personal data as necessary to obtain information about our services. Once registered, the personal data collected will be used only for the services in the manner outlined in this privacy statement.
Visitors to the site submitting data:
- Contact management and related activities (examples of activities are: filling in the contact form on the site or, more generally, sending an e-mail involving the processing of personal data, in particular name, surname, subject). The legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in art. 6.1, letter a, b and f of EU regulation 2016/679;
- Visiting the site and navigation (these are activities related to the correct provision of the various functions of our website requested by you. For security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site, as well as to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its proper operation). The legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in art. 6.1, letter a, b, of EU regulation 2016/679
- Statistical research/analysis on aggregated and anonymous data (These activities do not involve the processing of personal data, since they do not identify the user and are used, for example, to measure the functioning of the Site, measure traffic and evaluate interest).
- Other activities in compliance with legal obligations/statutory authority (such as communication to third parties); the legal basis is identified in the legal obligation (Article 6.1, letter c, of EU regulation 2016/679)
- Maintenance of IT systems and devices (those in charge of carrying out maintenance and repairs on the Site may accidentally have access to your personal data. These are completely occasional and unpredictable events, without identification purposes and limited in duration to carrying out maintenance or repair); The legal basis of the aforementioned is referred to in Article 6.1, letter f, of EU regulation 2016/679.
Data retention period:
The personal data that the Visitor decides to communicate to EKALAB SRL will be processed and stored for the following periods of time:
- activities relating to contact management: until the request has been completed;
- visiting the site and navigation: data will be kept for a maximum of 24 months;
- statistical research / analysis on aggregated and anonymous data: any data collected will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months;
- other activities in compliance with legal obligations/statutory authority: the data will be kept for the time needed to conclude the investigative activity and for the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations;
- maintenance of IT systems and devices: any data collected will be kept only for the time necessary to carry out the maintenance activities of the IT systems and devices.
Transfer of data to third parties or international organisations
The personal data provided by the Visitor to this site will be stored on our company servers and in our paper archives on European territory for the processing entrusted to third counties or for the relocation services of the data centre. There are no transfers of personal data to third parties or international organizations
Communication with third parties
Any personal data provided by you will not be disclosed to third parties. The personal data you provide may be disclosed for the management of your request and for the fulfilment of any legal obligations to central and territorial public bodies and professionals in the web marketing sector. If you would like more information about the subjects to whom the data is disclosed, please contact us on the following e-mail address:
Special categories of personal data
EKALAB SRL does not deliberately collect, through the website, special categories of personal data such as, for example, those revealing an individual’s state of health.
Personal data, pursuant to art. 4 and 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679, include personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations to religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sex life. Judicial data, always pursuant to art. 4 and 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679, include personal data suitable for disclosing provisions referred to in Article 3, paragraph 1, letters from a) to o) and from r) to u), of the D.P.R. November 14, 2002, n. 313, in the matter of criminal records, the registry of administrative sanctions depending on the crime and the related pending charges, or the status of the accused or suspected person pursuant to articles 60 and 61 of the criminal procedure code.
We recommend that you do not provide this information through our site. In the event that this is necessary, we invite you to send us a declaration by e-mail stating your consent in writing to the processing of this information.
Links with third party sites
Excercising the rights of interested parties
At any time, pursuant to art. 15 and following EU Regulation 2016/679, it is possible to verify your personal data collected through this site and possibly have them corrected, updated or deleted, or to exercise any other rights recognized by law, including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial appeal pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
Security of data
EKALAB SRL protects personal data through the application of internationally recognized security levels, as well as through security procedures that protect personal data against:
o Unauthorized access
o Improper use or disclosure
o Unauthorized modification
o Unlawful act causing loss or accidental destruction
Measuring website trafficwww.ekalab.com
Minors under the age of 18 years